|Homepage » Products » Commercial
Take control of your commercial energy utilization through self generation.
- Take control of energy costs.
- Hedge against rising electricity rates.
- Reduce environmental impact.
- Increase brand awareness — GO GREEN!
Commercial property owners and facility managers are continually looking for ways to cut costs and improve operational efficiencies. Lifeline Energy self-generation solar PV solutions provide cost-effective electricity to power your business. Our solar panels can be added to your existing building to deliver energy from a renewable, environmentally friendly source - the sun. Commercial rooftops represent enormous potential resource for alternative energy production. Installing large solar arrays on the rooftop of your business, or within your facilities infrastructure will offset high commercial peak-power utility rates significantly.
Solar energy has helped thousands of businesses reduce energy costs and capitalize on nature's most abundant resource.
Lifeline Energy commercial solar solutions offer you an opportunity to increase productivity and profits; and cut your overhead expenses by reducing or eliminating your building’s electric bill. With rising energy prices soaring 20-30% per year, solar PV is rapidly becoming a viable alternative in the United States; due to rising commercial demand, and newly available financial incentives from federal/state governments and many local utility companies. In many cases, these incentives combined with an accelerated depreciation method can offset the initial investment by almost 85% in solar friendly states.
Commercial building owners, business owners and corporate boards alike, are realizing the attractive financial benefits of solar self generation.
Advantages of implementing a Lifeline Energy solar self generation solution:
- Reduce operating costs.
- Distinguish your business as a community leader.
- Turn the sun into a potential revenue generator for your business.
- Take positive action against global warming by reducing your company’s carbon footprint.
- Hedge against rising energy prices, insulating your business from electricity rate increases.
- Majority of your initial system costs are paid for by Federal and State government incentives and rebates.
- By producing both quick payback and long term savings, your business realizes a good return on your investment.
- Enhanced Reputation — becoming a Green Business — your customers will appreciate your business doing its part to protect the environment.
- Take advantage of generous tax credits and accelerated depreciation that will increase your bottom line by reducing your business’ tax liability.
- Demonstrate your commitment through environmental stewardship to show your customers, employees, and the media that you are focused on socially responsible business practices.